Welcome to Bourbontown Pharmacy!
Your health is our priority
- Essential for homebound patients who have limited access to quality healthcare.
- One less errand to run, giving
you more time to do the things you love with the people you love.
- Freedom to choose whether you want your prescription delivered to your home or work place.
- Traditional medications are not one size fits all
- Compounded medications are tailored to meet your unique needs to achieve better outcomes
- Available for both humans and pets
- Allows us to cater to our patients with disabilities and inhibiting physical conditions
- Convenient for on the go patients with children
- Helps protect members of the community who are unable to get vaccinations
- Assists in protecting you and your family from preventable illnesses
- Required by many schools and employers
Hometown Hemp CBD
- Non habit-forming alternative to prescription pain medication
- Beneficial for relieving depression, anxiety, arthritis pain, and more
- No prescription necessary
- FREE consultation with pharmacy staff member
- Increases adherence and promotes better outcomes for health conditions
- Makes keeping up with doses easy and convenient
- Each pill package is perforated,
making blister packs convenient for travel and for those on the go
Point of Care Testing
- Strep testing is available for patients 5 years of age and older.
Influenza testing is available for patients 13 years of age or older.
- Personal counseling with our pharmacist
- Personal smoking cessation plan and training
- Initiation of nicotine replacement therapy and other prescription drugs
- Continued support and instruction in order to help meet your goals to quit smoking
PT-141 Nasal Spray – Libido Enhancement
Bremelanotide Acetate also called PT-141, developed from the Melantonin II peptide hormone, has been shown to be effective in enhancing libido by inducing erection in men who suffer from ED and improving sexual dysfunction in women. As an innovative peptide hormone treatment, positive results have shown in women who reported to have experienced intense arousal that would last from 6 to 72 hours upon intake of this medication. Furthermore, PT-141 has been found to enhance erection in 80% of males who did not respond to Viagra or Cialis.
Since it is compounded as a nasal spray, this form of treatment is safe, convenient, easily accessible, and discreet to use at the same time. Contact your doctor to discuss whether or not PT-141 can benefit you. *Prescription required*
Erectile Dysfunction Consult – Exclusively at Bourbontown Pharmacy
Struggling with sexual drive and/or sexual performance? Upon completing a short questionnaire and an in-person OR telehealth consultation, our Pharmacist can discuss options and prescribe Tadalafil or Sildenafil under our prescribing protocol Physician for patients experiencing Erectile Dysfunction. We can discreetly ship this to your home or it can be picked up at our pharmacy. You will receive a FREE 30 day supply of Tadalafil or Sildenafil based on the outcome of your consultation when you schedule an appointment. *Offer available for a limited time only*
Your Health is Our Priority
There’s nothing like visiting a local, family oriented pharmacy and leaving with more than just your prescriptions. Here at Bourbontown Pharmacy, we make obtaining your medications and over the counter essentials nothing short of a pleasant experience. Our quaint pharmacy is designed to provide you with a personable visit each time you come in to see us. From providing prescription refills, to strep and flu testing, our pharmacy services are designed with your health in mind.
Our pharmacist will gladly answer any questions you have regarding your medications or prescription refills. Call 859-900-0330 today.
Meet our Staff
Chelsea is a pharmacist from Eastern KY. She’s a recent graduate from Sullivan University College of Pharmacy with an undergrad degree from Morehead State. She’s a wife and new mom to a sweet baby girl.
Her love for pharmacy started 7 years ago at an independent pharmacy in her hometown of Hazard, KY. From there, she worked in a large retail pharmacy chain but her desire to offer direct patient-centered care brought her to our locally-owned independent pharmacy.
She prides herself on being an advocate for her patients. She believes patient care goes beyond the prescription. She makes it a priority to be readily available and maintains an open line of communication. Stop by and see Chelsea for all your pharmacy needs.
Drew Brewer graduated from Sullivan University’s College of Pharmacy in 2014. Prior to pharmacy school, Drew worked with a widely known retail pharmacy in 7 states training individuals to operate and utilize pharmacy software. After graduating from pharmacy school, he continued to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy companies, accumulating 15 years of practice in the pharmacy setting. He later pursued his life-long goal to open an independently owned pharmacy to provide unparalleled patient care, customer service, and keen clinical knowledge to enhance the lives of patients. Drew values patient relationships and strives to go above and beyond for every patient he meets. Outside of his dedication to pharmacy, Drew enjoys road biking, exercising, and spending time with family and friends.
Mary is an extremely competent and trained pharmacy technician with 14 years of experience in the pharmacy setting. Mary is proficient in providing each and every patient with a hassle-free, enjoyable pharmacy experience. Whether it’s communicating with doctors offices on behalf of patients, resolving insurance obstacles, or fulfilling patient refill requests, Mary uses her skills to assist in improving the health of all patients. She enjoys learning all aspects of pharmacy and educating patients while influencing their well being as a whole. In Mary’s spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, children, and her friends and family. Mary also enjoys working out, watching movies, and attending her local church.
Andrea is an extremely competent and trained pharmacy technician with almost 10 years of experience in the pharmacy setting. She values each and every relationship she has with our patients. Andrea is passionate in her career and takes every opportunity to go above and beyond for our patients and customers. She has the ability to meet medication needs for patients quickly, effectively, and accurately. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family. Andrea also loves to hunt and partake in outdoor activities.