Welcome to Bourbontown Pharmacy!
Your health is our priority
- Essential for homebound patients who have limited access to quality healthcare.
- One less errand to run, giving
you more time to do the things you love with the people you love.
- Freedom to choose whether you want your prescription delivered to your home or work place.
- Traditional medications are not one size fits all
- Compounded medications are tailored to meet your unique needs to achieve better outcomes
- Available for both humans and pets
- Allows us to cater to our patients with disabilities and inhibiting physical conditions
- Convenient for on the go patients with children
- Helps protect members of the community who are unable to get vaccinations
- Assists in protecting you and your family from preventable illnesses
- Required by many schools and employers
Hometown Hemp CBD
- Non habit-forming alternative to prescription pain medication
- Beneficial for relieving depression, anxiety, arthritis pain, and more
- No prescription necessary
- FREE consultation with pharmacy staff member
- Increases adherence and promotes better outcomes for health conditions
- Makes keeping up with doses easy and convenient
- Each pill package is perforated,
making blister packs convenient for travel and for those on the go
Point of Care Testing
- Strep testing is available for patients 5 years of age and older.
Influenza testing is available for patients 13 years of age or older.
- Personal counseling with our pharmacist
- Personal smoking cessation plan and training
- Initiation of nicotine replacement therapy and other prescription drugs
- Continued support and instruction in order to help meet your goals to quit smoking
Your Health is Our Priority
There’s nothing like visiting a local, family oriented pharmacy and leaving with more than just your prescriptions. Here at Bourbontown Pharmacy, we make obtaining your medications and over the counter essentials nothing short of a pleasant experience. Our quaint pharmacy is designed to provide you with a personable visit each time you come in to see us. From providing prescription refills, to strep and flu testing, our pharmacy services are designed with your health in mind.
Our pharmacist will gladly answer any questions you have regarding your medications or prescription refills. Call 859-900-0330 today.
Meet our Staff
Drew Brewer graduated from Sullivan University’s College of Pharmacy in 2014. Prior to pharmacy school, Drew worked with a widely known retail pharmacy in 7 states training individuals to operate and utilize pharmacy software. After graduating from pharmacy school, he continued to work with one of the largest retail pharmacy companies, accumulating 15 years of practice in the pharmacy setting. He later pursued his life-long goal to open an independently owned pharmacy to provide unparalleled patient care, customer service, and keen clinical knowledge to enhance the lives of patients. Drew values patient relationships and strives to go above and beyond for every patient he meets. Outside of his dedication to pharmacy, Drew enjoys road biking, exercising, and spending time with family and friends.
Brittana is the pharmacy marketing manager and owner of Bourbontown Pharmacy. Brittana has over 7 years of pharmacy experience including patient care, inventory control, employee relations, pharmacy marketing and sales, communication with providers, and more. Her first job was at an independent pharmacy in her hometown where her passion for pharmacy was born. Her fervent passion has grown stronger over the years which fueled her desire to open a pharmacy with Drew. Brittana’s most valued aspect of independent pharmacy is cultivating patient relationships and connecting with patients on a daily basis. She strives to keep the “old-fashioned drug store” approach alive while utilizing the advancements of today’s technology. Outside of the pharmacy, she enjoys exercising, reading, and spending time with friends and family.
Kristen is a pharmacist with over 14 years of experience in the pharmacy setting and began her journey in pharmacy working for a large retail pharmacy. Kristen’s passion for pharmacy grew and she began to explore the world of independent pharmacy upon graduating from St. Louis College of Pharmacy in 2007. After graduation, she married her husband, Shane, and they welcomed their first son, Brayden. In 2010, Noah completed their family of four. Kristen and her family then moved from St. Louis, MO to Winchester, KY where she continued her work in retail pharmacy. Kristen later began working for a small group of pharmacies in Eastern Kentucky enhancing her independent pharmacy experience. Her time with Bourbontown Pharmacy began in July 2020 as she wanted to be closer to home. Kristen values the patient relationships that independent pharmacy cultivates. She states that she is ecstatic to be part of a patient-focused team! In her free time, she enjoys being a scout mom to her boys and all of the outdoor activities that entails. She also loves to bake and go bowling with her family.
Mary is an extremely competent and trained pharmacy technician with 14 years of experience in the pharmacy setting. Mary is proficient in providing each and every patient with a hassle-free, enjoyable pharmacy experience. Whether it’s communicating with doctors offices on behalf of patients, resolving insurance obstacles, or fulfilling patient refill requests, Mary uses her skills to assist in improving the health of all patients. She enjoys learning all aspects of pharmacy and educating patients while influencing their well being as a whole. In Mary’s spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, children, and her friends and family. Mary also enjoys working out, watching movies, and attending her local church.
Andrea is an extremely competent and trained pharmacy technician with almost 10 years of experience in the pharmacy setting. She values each and every relationship she has with our patients. Andrea is passionate in her career and takes every opportunity to go above and beyond for our patients and customers. She has the ability to meet medication needs for patients quickly, effectively, and accurately. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her family. Andrea also loves to hunt and partake in outdoor activities.